11 Wilbraham Road 2nd Floor
Springfield, MA 01109
Phone: 413-731-3110 (voice)
Information Specialist: Rosa Espinosa
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM, flex hrs. available as needed by families
Additional Locations: none
SC@N360 Family Center originally an initiative funded by The Federal Administration on Developmental Disabilities through a 5 year grant. Following the ending of the grant, the project has continued with funding from the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Disabilities.
Our mission is to assist families who have a family member with a disability in accessing the services which they need for their family member. The program has a particular emphasis on outreach to economically disadvantaged, culturally diverse families.
Families who have a family member with a developmental disability who:
- are from ethnically / culturally / linguistically diverse backgrounds, including newly relocated immigrants / refugee families for whom English is not the first language.
- are teen parents
- are parents with developmental disabilities
- are homeless families
- are elder caregivers / grandparents raising grandchildren
Unserved / underserved families living within the city of Springfield, MA who have a family member with a developmental disability
- Time limited comprehensive family service navigation assistance to families from the priority groups.
- Comprehensive information and referral on issues related to developmental disabilities to families and professionals.
- Resource library
- Parent to parent connections
- Parent support groups and trainings
- Community Outreach
Springfield residents, who have a family member with a developmental disability, by referral or phone call. Currently a wait list for more comprehensive services.