5 Blackburn Center
Gloucester, MA 01930
Phone: 978-281-1750 (voice) 781-282-1836 (TTY)
Toll Free: 866-927-1050
Information Specialist: Michelle Martin
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM
Additional Locations: None.
SeniorCare (ASAP)provides and coordinates services to elders, enabling them to live independently at home and remain part of their community.
Over 60 years of age and need care at home. Regions served: Beverly, Essex, Gloucester, Hamilton, Ipswich, Manchester by the Sea, Rockport, Topsfield, & Wenham.
- Information, Referral & Advocacy
- Care Management
- Home Care
- Meals on Wheels/Nutrition
- Protective Services
- Support Supportive Living/Housing Assistance
- Money Management
- Nursing Home Advocacy
- Nursing Home Screening
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Health Screening
- Pawsitive Connections – Information on elder / pet issues
Other Information: Designated ASAP & Area Agency on Aging (AAA).