20 Eastbrook Road
Dedham, MA 02026
Information Specialist: Linda Norton
Hours: Monday – Friday , 9 AM – 5 PM
Additional Locations: None.
Toward Independent Living and Learning, Inc. (TILL) is a private, nonprofit, multi-service agency founded in 1980. Toward Independent Living and Learning’s mission is to create community based residential, vocational and support services to help people reach their full potential and attain an optimal quality of life. Our vision is to continuously improve upon our services by listening and learning from those whom we support; to create a dynamic, exciting environment which promotes excellence; to develop a team of professionals, families and stakeholders committed to establishing innovative service models as people gain new skills and progress through life.
Individuals with acquired brain injuries, mental health issues, developmental disabilities and those on the autism spectrum.
Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Spanish
- Residential Services (Community Residences, Staffed Apartments, Creative Living Options, Adult Foster Care, Individual Supports and Specialized Home Care)
- Day Habilitation Programs (TILL Central Autism Initiative)
- Vocational Services (Employment Services, Support and Training
- Autism Support Services (TILL‘s Autism Support Center, Residential and Day Program Services)
STRATTUS Behavioral Health Clinic-(Clinical Consultation and Direct Therapy for children, adolescents, adults, couples, families and groups, with and without cognitive and/or physical disabilities. Therapists are available to meet with clients on an outreach basis, as well as in our licensed clinic)
- Neurofeedback therapy
- In Home Behavioral Services under the Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative
- Springboard (Social Group for adolescents and adults with learning disabilities, Asperger’s Syndrome, and other unspecified mental health needs)
- After School Programs
- Personal Care Management (PCM) for Mass Health
- Personal Care Attendant (PCA)
- Program Assessment and Support
Please contact us for information
Other Information: Please visit us at www.tillinc.org or contact us at 781-302-4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.