98 Magazine Street
Roxbury, MA 02119
Phone: (617) 442-4111 (voice) (617) 288-2707 (TTY)
Toll Free: (877) 769-7693
Fax: (617) 442-4005
Information Specialist: Susan Landy
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM
Additional Locations: None.
Mission: As peers in all stages of recovering our mental health wellness and freedom from addictions we promote the growth and voices of people with lived experience, individually, in communities and in organizations.
People who have mental health recovery needs and/or lived experience with a mental health diagnosis.
American Sign Language, Spanish
- Advocacy and Best Practices
- Information & Referral
- Trainings (certified peer trainings)
- Peer Support
- provides administrative support to two six Recovery Learning Communities, RLCs (Metro-Sububan and Central Mass) in Massachusetts
- Latino Statewide network (mental health conditions)
- Black statewide network (mental health conditions)
People with mental health conditions, including those of us with co-occuring addiction recovery needs.