ABA Therapy InBloom Autism Services
Contact InformationInBloom Autism Services
Contact: Veronica Kozman Seabrooks, MA Intake Specialist
Email Address: Veronica.S@inbloomautism.com
Phone: 888-754-0398 x1
View ABA Therapy Website
5 Constitution Way, Unit C Woburn, MA 01801
Area Served: Greater Boston
Map Location ABA Therapy
ABA Therapy Services:
Comprehensive center-based and in-home ABA therapy services to kiddos 18-months up to 6-years-old.
We currently have a short 6-8 week wait for center-based or in-home services for kiddos with private insurance, and a 12-16 week wait for Medicaid.
- We’re IN with Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, UnitedHealth/Optum, Harvard Pilgrim, BMC, TUFTS PPO, MBH. We’re able to accept most major PPO plans as well depending on the family’s benefits.
- We DO accept Medicaid (but we have a waitlist for Medicaid kiddos currently):
- MassHealth coverages we can accept include: MBHP, Partners, Steward, and Tufts.
We do not accept private-pay due to the very high out of pocket costs, but we are willing to work with families to help find a solution that can work for them if their plan has high out of pocket costs.
- Skills Training
- Aetna Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA HMO Blue
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Insurance Company
- United HealthCare Insurance Company
- United Healthcare of New England
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- Services at Home
- Services at School
- Accredited By: BACB
- Fees: MassHealth, Private Insurance, Personal Funds
- Licensed By: BACB, State of MA