Aging Service Access Point / Area Agency on Aging Central Boston Elder Services
Record last updated 2021/09/23 Comment on this info .Update this info
Contact InformationCentral Boston Elder Services
Contact: Michael Vance, Director
Email Address: email@example.com
Alternate Phone: 800-922-2275 xElder Abuse
View Aging Service Access Point / Area Agency on Aging Website
2315 Washington Street Boston, MA 02119
Area Served: Boston
Map Location Aging Service Access Point / Area Agency on Aging
Aging Service Access Point (ASAP).
- Adaptive Housing includes minor housing adjustments or home modifications.
- Adult Day Health provides an organized program of health care and supervision, restoration services and social activities.
- Boston Money Management offers assistance with management of funds.
- Collaboration Partners to see a list of our collaboration partners please click here
- Chore Service includes household duties such as vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning bathrooms and heavier chores, such as washing floors, cleaning ovens, attics and basements.
- Companion Service provides company and supervision and offers temporary relief to family members who are acting as caregivers.
- Dementia Day Care addresses needs of seniors living with Alzheimer's Disease, related disorder and other dementia.
- Emergency Shelter provides temporary overnight shelter for a client without a home
- Grocery Shopping Delivery provides assistance as needed.
- Group Adult Foster Care offers an alternative to nursing home placement by providing daily assistance and monthly visits by a nurse or case manager.
- Home Delivered Meals provides the delivery of well balance meals that meet nutritional and dietary standards.
- Home Health Service includes nursing care, physical, occupational and speech therapy as well as a Home Health Aide.
- Homemaker performs day-to-day household tasks such as light cleaning, shopping. laundry, meal planning and preparation.
- Laundry Service provides washing, drying, folding and delivery by a commercial company for a client with no other means of having laundry cleaned.
- Personal Care assists clients with everyday needs such as bathing, dressing, grooming, shaving and medication reminders.
- Personal Emergency Response System allows clients experiencing a medical emergency at home to transmit a digital warning to a central monitoring system.
- Protective Legal Service provides clients, who may be victims of an alleged abuse, an evaluation and legal representative by an attorney if deemed appropriate.
- Respite Care provides clients temporary relief care in a nursing facility, rest home or Adult Foster Care program.
- Senior Pharmacy Program is designed to ensure that the high cost of prescription drugs does not threaten the well-being if individuals living on fixed or modest income.
- Social Day Care offers clients daytime supervision at sites outside the home and includes activities such as grooming, snacks, meals and planned recreational and social activities.
- Supportive Home Care Aide provides assistance with meal preparation, shopping, menu planning, light house-keeping and personal care. Socialization and escorts are provided for clients with emotional or behavioral problems.
- Transportation Service provides transport for clients who have no other means of transportation.
- Aging Service Access Point
- Case Management
- Options Counseling
- Socialization Activities
- All Disabilities
- Elderly Person with disabilities
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Fees: Free Service, Personal Funds