Contact InformationService Dogs International
Service Dogs International
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Service Dogs International Website
PO Box 809 Brownsburg, IN 95402
Area Served: Out of State
Map Location Service Dogs International
Provides guidance to assistance dog programs and information to individuals considering a dog for themselves.
Assistance Dogs International (ADI) is a coalition of not for profit assistance dog organisations.
Assistance dog organisations that pass ADI’s comprehensive accreditation become ADI member programs, and are regularly assessed to ensure they meet the high standards expected.
The purpose of ADI is to:
- improve the training, placement, and utilization of assistance dogs
- improve staff and volunteer education
- educate the public about assistance dogs,
- advocate for the legal rights of people with disabilities partnered with assistance dogs.
Are you looking for a service dog?
ADI does not train or provide assistance dogs. If you are seeking an assistance dog, please use the programs search to find an assistance dog program that provides assistance dogs in your area.
- Recreation/Arts/Social and Leisure
- Service Animals
- All Disabilities
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Fees: Personal Funds