Contact InformationCaregiver Homes
Contact: Kelli Tungate, State Director
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone: 866 797-2333
View Caregiver Homes of Massachusetts - Main Office Website
233 Crown Colony Dr, Suite 200 Quincy, MA 02169
Area Served: Greater Boston
Map Location Caregiver Homes of Massachusetts - Main Office
Caregiver Homes supports caregivers and their loved ones by providing expert guidance and insights to help care for elders and younger individuals with disabilities at homes. Our dedicated professional care teams provide support and oversight to individuals that require complex care management.
Among the benefits included are:
- Support from a professional Care Team (registered nurse and care manager).
- Personalized plan of care.
- A tax free stipend.
- Support and coaching through care coordination/collaboration with medical providers
To qualify for our services, the consumer must:
- Be 16 years or over
- Be eligible for Medicaid (Masshealth Standard).
- Live in the same home as the caregiver
- Require help with Activities of Daily Living such as: bathing, dressing, walking, transferring(help in/out of bed), toileting, eating.
- Case Management
- Adult Foster Care
- All Disabilities
- Alzheimer's Disease
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- American Sign Language
- Services at Home
- Accredited By: NCQA with LTSS certification
- Fees: MassHealth