Community Based Day Services Aditus, Inc.
Contact InformationAditus, Inc.
Contact: Jean Howells, Director Employment and Community Based Day Service
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 413-525-9494 x1005
View Community Based Day Services Website
11 Glendale Road East Longmeadow, MA 01028-2227
Area Served: West
Map Location Community Based Day Services
A-D-I-T-U-S-INC. The Junction of Opportunity, Business, and Success. “connecting people and business”
A-D-I-T-U-S-INC. Community Based Day Services support:
- Individuals who are employed part time and need a structured and supervised program of services during the day including opportunities for socialization and peer support.
- Individuals of retirement age who currently work at less than 25% of productivity and need/want to participate in a structured and supervised program of services in a group setting.
- Individuals of working-age who are on a “pathway” to employment and who on some days can work successfully in a group supported employment setting, but on other days have behavioral challenges that it make it difficult for them to work.
- Individuals who need an alternative program when work is not readily available in their group work site.
- Community Based Day Program
- Day Activity
- In-program Transportation
- Job Placement
- Job Seeking
- Job Skills
- Job Support
- Job Training
- Relationship/Friendship Support
- Relationship/Friendship Trainings
- Skills Training
- Socialization Activities
- Day/Work Activity
- All Disabilities
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Near Public Transportation
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Fees: MassHealth, Medicare, Personal Funds
- Licensed By: Department of Developmental Services