Creative Living Options Toward Independent Living and Learning (TILL)
Contact InformationToward Independent Living and Learning (TILL)
Contact: Alan White, Director
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternate Phone: 800-696-6150
View Creative Living Options Website
20 Eastbrook Road, Suite 201 Dedham, MA 02026
Area Served: Greater Boston
Map Location Creative Living Options
Creative Living Options (CLO) - Privately funded and cost share cooperative residential programs created by a healthy collaboration among the provider, family and referral source to meet the individual's changing needs, preferences and interests.
We strive to ensure that all Creative Living Options:
- Support the individual in becoming an active and participating member of his/her home and community.
- Promote independence, self-determination, self-advocacy and empowerment.
- Create a healthy collaboration among the provider, family and referral source to meet the individual’s changing needs, preferences and interests.
- Encourage relationships, social activities and a full life.
- Adult Education
- Case Management
- Cooperative Apartments
- Disability Awareness
- Family Support
- Group Homes
- Personal Care Attendants
- Skills Training
- Socialization Activities
- Developmental Disability
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Fees: Free Service
- Licensed By: DDS