D.E.A.F, Inc. DEAF, Inc.
Contact InformationDEAF, Inc.
Contact: Carol Hilbinger , Director of Independent Living Services
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone: 617-254-4041 xTTY/V
Alternate Phone: 800-886-5195 xTTY/V
View D.E.A.F, Inc. Website
215 Brighton Avenue Allston, MA 02134
Area Served: Boston
Map Location D.E.A.F, Inc.
DEAF, Inc. encourages and empowers Deaf, Hard of Hearing, DeafBlind and Late-Deafened individuals to lead independent and productive lives. We offer a comprehensive package of programs and services in a supportive community environment that is linguistically and culturally accessible for Deaf, Hard of Hearing, DeafBlind and Late-Deafened individuals from diverse ethnic and cultural populations.
Deaf, DeafBlind, Hard of Hearing, and Late-Deafened people can find a range of essential programs and services in a Deaf-affirmative, supportive community environment. All our services are linguistically and culturally accessible for Deaf, Hard of Hearing, DeafBlind, and Late-Deafened people who use many different communication modes and have different ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Adult Education
- Disability Awareness
- Job Placement
- Socialization Activities
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA HMO Blue
- CIGNA Healthcare of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Associated Health Maintenance Organization
- Tufts Insurance Company
- United HealthCare Insurance Company
- United Healthcare of New England
- Assistive Technology and Equipment
- Independent Living
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- American Sign Language
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Public Transportation
- Accessible Restrooms
- Near Public Transportation
- Sign Language
- Fees: Free Service, MassHealth, Medicare