Contact: Brenda Miele Soares , Director of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services
Email Address: email@example.com
View Deaf Services Website
1881 Worcester Road Framingham, MA 01701
Area Served: Central
Map Location Deaf Services
We believe the best way to serve deaf individuals with disabilities is to honor the culture and values of the Deaf community. In all of our programs, we employ highly competent and experienced deaf professionals and prioritize access to communication and comprehensive training for all, deaf and hearing alike.
PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
- Deaf Respite
- Short-term supports through a team of deaf staff and clinicians for deaf individuals experiencing psychiatric crisis or transitioning to the community after hospitalization. A team of deaf staff and clinicians help to support and empower deaf adults in a safe and nurturing environment with careful attention to each person’s communication needs. The first of its kind in Massachusetts, Advocates Deaf Respite program was recognized by the Massachusetts Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing as the Outstanding Organization of the Year for 2014.
- Deaf Residential Services
- Group homes, supported housing, Shared Living, and Adult Family Care to deaf, deaf blind, or hard-of-hearing individuals with mental health challenges or developmental disabilities.
- Outpatient Mental Health Services
- Culturally competent treatment and support for deaf adults facing mental health challenges and addiction issues, including individual, group, and family counseling; psychiatry; and crisis intervention.
- Mental Health