Emergency Medical Services – Southeast Southeastern Massachusetts Emergency Medical Services Council, Inc.
Contact InformationSoutheastern Massachusetts Emergency Medical Services Council, Inc.
Contact: David Faunce, Executive Director
Email Address: email@example.com
View Emergency Medical Services - Southeast Website
824 Oak Street Suite 207 Brockton, MA 02301
Area Served: Southeast
Map Location Emergency Medical Services - Southeast
Delivery of emergency medical services & provides information, education and technical support to public and medical providers about emergency medical services available in their community.
(SEMAEMSCC) is a regional nonprofit corporation, designated by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health as a committee dedicated to develop, assist, and evaluate the emergency medical services system for Southeastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod, and the Islands of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket by;
* Engaging in activates, including training, for the purpose of improving the delivery of prehospital emergency medical care;
* By working with the other regions of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in planning and implementing a statewide EMS system;
* By appropriately integrating the Southeastern Massachusetts EMS System into the statewide system;
* By working with appropriate prehospital care provider agencies towards the development and implementation of Advanced Life Support for all communities in Southeastern Massachusetts.
- Community Supports Program
- All Disabilities
- Fees: Free Service