Employment Services GROW Associates Inc.
Contact InformationGROW Associates Inc.
Contact: Angel Feliz, Director of Employment Support
Email Address: email@example.com
View Employment Services Website
68 Mazzeo Drive Randolph, MA 02368
Area Served: Southeast
Map Location Employment Services
Our Employment Program provides continuous training and support in the spirit of our mission of “providing quality opportunities for each individual”.
We have a team of Case Managers, Job Coaches, Team Leaders, a Director of Employment Services, and a Director of Job Development all collaborating on Person-Centered Planning for each individual seeking outside employment. Once it is established that an individual wants to work in the community, the Employment Team develops a “Positive Personal Profile,” an inventory of all the individual’s interests, skills, and experience relevant to his or her job search, employability, job match, retention and long-range career development. All individuals placed in community employment receive job coaching- intensive at first, but diminishing as the individual masters his or her job.
- Enclaves: Work for Businesses in the Community in Integrated Settings; Work for In-House Business Enclaves: Bistro, Cleaning, and Landscaping crews with the support of a job coach.
- Job Placement: Securing appropriate employment opportunities that best utilize abilities.
- Post-Employment Assistance: Facilitating on-going communication between employee and employer; Training, Re-training and Work Accommodations.
- Job Coaching Support: Training and on-going supports in order to provide mutual, positive, work experiences.
- Job Placement
- Job Skills
- Job Support
- Job Training
- Skills Training
- Developmental Disability
- Intellectual Disabilities
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Fees: Free Service
- Licensed By: DDS