Home Based and Telehealth Services John D. Fletcher, Ed. D.
Record last updated 2023/05/15 Comment on this info .Update this info
Contact InformationJohn D. Fletcher, Ed. D.
Contact: John D. Fletcher, Ed. D., Psychologist
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Home Based and Telehealth Services Website
797 Washington Street Suite 3 Newton, MA 02460
Area Served: Greater Boston
Map Location Home Based and Telehealth Services
Private practice psychologist for elders and their families. Outreach provided to residents of extended care facilities as well as home-based.
Depression and anxiety often have their root causes in negative assumptions that we have about ourselves. Clients seek therapy to free themselves of the burden of the past. Insight can be a good first step, but the collaborative work of therapy is then to develop the ability to counter self-defeating thoughts and take steps to improve their situation.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA HMO Blue
- Mental Health
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Behavior Disorder
- Elderly Person with disabilities
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Able to serve clients in their wheelchair
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Public Transportation
- Near Public Transportation
- Services at Home
- Services at School
- Fees: MassHealth, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Licensed By: Licensed psychologist in Massachusetts and Florida