Home Health Care Services / Youth and Family Support Supportive Care
Contact InformationSupportive Care
Contact: Dr. Jacqueline Harris, Executive Director
Email Address: JackieHarrisPhD@aol.com
Alternate Phone: 800-649-8301
View Home Health Care Services / Youth and Family Support Website
15 Union Street Suite 410 Lawrence, MA 01840-1823
Area Served: Northeast
Map Location Home Health Care Services / Youth and Family Support
- Domestic Violence Program: BI-lingual staff offers free of charge support groups, individual counseling and self-esteem courses.
- Home Health Services: This program provides client support in maintaining their independence, providing support during illness or help during crisis.
- Home Based Case Management: This program provides the teaching of daily living skills with an emphasis on issues/services that impact the family.
- Teen Parenting Program: Promotes the physical, mental, emotional and social well-being of pregnant, and at risk teens.
- Teen Issues Problems Solutions (TIPS): The goal of this program is to reunify the family by helping the youth with self-esteem and self-empowerment skills.
Supportive Care has been providing services to the Merrimack Valley since 1983. We are a multi-service agency that provides an array of community services. Some of the services that we provided are Home Health Care Services and Youth and Family Support Services. Home Health Care Services consist of the following: Homehealth Aides, Companions, Respite Aides and Personal Care / Homemakers. Youth and Family Support Services consist of the following programs: Parent Mentors/ Home Based Casemanagement Program,Young Parent Support Program, Youth Advocacy/Life Coach Program and Domestic Violence Program.
- Case Management
- Domestic Violence
- Homemaker Services
- Case Management
- Support Groups
- All Disabilities
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Near Public Transportation
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Licensed By: DPH,OMBA,SOWMBA