Inclusive Concurrent Enrollment Program Westfield State University
Contact InformationWestfield State University
Contact: Lyndsey Nunes, Director
Email Address: email@example.com
View Inclusive Concurrent Enrollment Program Website
577 Western Avenue Westfield, MA 01086
Area Served: West
Map Location Inclusive Concurrent Enrollment Program
Inclusive Concurrent Enrollment (ICE) Partnership Program is a state-funded grant program that provides dual enrollment opportunities to high school students, age 18-21, that have intellectual and developmental disabilities in an inclusive college experience. Students of the ICE program build their independence and enhance their quality of life through this college experience.
With the admissions to a highly valued integrated college students:
- Can achieve their transition and academic goals.
- Are enrolled in classes with age appropriate peers and have full access to the campus to engage with their peers outside of the classroom setting.
- Have educational coaches who will take them to class and around campus for needed support.
- May use the library and fitness center and are encouraged to join clubs related to their interests.
- Socialization Activities
- Developmental Disability
- Intellectual Disabilities
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- Fees: Personal Funds