Individual Support Thrive Support & Advocacy
Contact InformationThrive Support & Advocacy
Contact: Nanette Goldstein, Director of Individual & Family Support
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone: 508-485-4227 x1008
View Individual Support Website
65 Boston Post Road West Marlborough, MA 01752
Area Served: Central
Map Location Individual Support
Many individuals who develop the skills and have the desire to live on their own are well-served by various supported living arrangements, renting their own apartment or sharing a home.
- Individual Living Services are designed for those individuals who are generally able to live independently but require some limited assistance in order to do so.
- Thrive provides assistance in areas of daily living, recreation, and community integration.
- Menu planning
- Food purchases and preparation
- Connection to family
- Community leisure activities
- Assistance with health issues and other areas needing attention.
- Case Management
- Self-Advocacy - Health and Safety
- Self-Advocacy - Life Skills
- Self-Advocacy - Recreation and Leisure
- Skills Training
- Socialization Activities
- Independent Living
- Autism Spectrum
- Developmental Disability
- Intellectual Disabilities
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Licensed By: DDS