Contact InformationLifeworks Inc.
Contact: Richard Perkins, Program Director
Email Address: email@example.com
View Individual Support Program Website
789 Clapboardtree Street Westwood, MA 02090
Area Served: Southeast
Map Location Individual Support Program
The goal of independent living is realized for many of the people we serve with the help of a Lifeworks Supported Living program. Because each person is unique, Lifeworks offers a variety of supported living options.
This program, often called the In-Home Support Program, serves individuals who live independently in the community. Lifeworks Case Managers facilitate continued independent living by providing four to up to twenty-four hours of weekly service and arrangements including assistance with the following:
- Advocacy: providing support and promoting self advocacy at work, home and in the community. Assistance with entitlements and programs such as Social Security, Medicare, MassHealth, The Ride, Section 8 and local housing.
- Financial Skills and Budgeting: Assistance with banking including budgeting skills development and transportation.
- Life Improvement Goal Planning: Setting and achieving individual goals such as community mobility and involvement, voting, personal well-being and learning new skills such reading, cooking, shopping, computer skills, and personal care.
- Medical Needs: Coordinating medical care including transportation, support with follow-up care, supervision of prescriptions, assistance with and administration of medications, advocacy and assistance with general wellness (diet, exercise, etc.). Shopping: Assistance with life-enhancing purchases such as grocery and personal shopping including transportation. Social Activities: promoting civic engagement, planning and participating in social activities such as sports and sporting events, movies, dances, travel and dining out.
- Travel: Researching, booking and confirming travel arrangements with various special-needs travel agencies.
- Case Management
- Case Management
- Independent Living
- Developmental Disability
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Licensed By: DDS