Contact InformationToward Independent Living and Learning
Contact: Alan White, Director
Email Address: email@example.com
Alternate Phone: 800-696-6150
View Individualized Community Support Website
20 Eastbrook Road, Suite 201 Dedham, MA 02026
Area Served: Greater Boston
Map Location Individualized Community Support
TILL ’s Individualized Supports are as unique and varied as the needs of the person. Services may be short term, goal-based, or part of a comprehensive ongoing plan of support.
Services and Supports may include:
- Training in preparation for a more independent setting.
- Assistance in establishing a household which meets the person’s needs.
- Support which allows the person to remain in their own living arrangement.
- Promoting independence and involvement in community life by identifying and working on targeted goals through individualized coaching.
- Teaching skills related to personal finance, health, shopping, use of community resources, community safety, and other social and adaptive skills.
- Training and education in self-determination and self-advocacy, which prepare participants to exercise control and responsibility over services and supports they receive as they become more independent, integrated, and productive in their communities.
- Providing Transition training, information and resources for families in conjunction with TILL’s services for children and adolescents.
Services can be funded through public funding, private arrangements or a combination of both. Availability of public funding is determined through the application and eligibility process.
- Adult Education
- Case Management
- Disability Awareness
- Group Homes
- Personal Care Attendants
- Relationship/Friendship Support
- Skills Training
- Socialization Activities
- Independent Living
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum
- Behavior Disorder
- Brain/Head Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disability
- Epilepsy/seizure Disorder
- Hard of Hearing
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Multiple Disability
- Physical Disabilities
- Speech Impairment
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Medical Needs
- Near Public Transportation
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Fees: MassHealth, Medicare, Private Insurance, Personal Funds
- Licensed By: DDS,DPH