Job Placement Services Road to Responsibility Inc.
Contact InformationRoad to Responsibility Inc.
Contact: Meredith Aalto, Program Director
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 781-834-1300 x260
View Job Placement Services Website
1831 Ocean Street Marshfield, MA 02050
Area Served: Southeast
Map Location Job Placement Services
Road to Responsibility, Inc. (RTR) Job Placement Department staff provides personalized employment services to individuals with disabilities to explore and attain competitive employment. Our Career Specialists work one on one with Job Seekers through their entire range of employment services:
- Job exploration and Assessment: Discovering the individuals’ career interests and skills.
- Job Development: Securing a job to match the interests and capabilities of the individual.
- Job Coaching: Individuals learn the skills of a particular job with 1:1 help according to the employer’s expectations. Coaching strategies highlight an individual’s learning style.
- Job Support/Post Placement: Helping the employee obtain the necessary skills to ensure on-going success at the job site.
- Job Placement
- Job Seeking
- Job Skills
- Job Support
- Job Training
- Autism Spectrum
- Developmental Disability
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Able to serve clients in their wheelchair
- Accessible Parking
- Services at Work
- Fees: Free Service
- Licensed By: DDS