Contact InformationTown of Pepperell
Contact: Debra Spratt, Director
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Lawrence Library Website
15 Main Street Pepperell, NH 01463
Area Served: Out of State
Map Location Lawrence Library
Open: Tuesday 10-9, Wednesday 10-9, Thursday 10-9, Friday 10-5, Saturday 10-2; Closed: Monday and Sunday;
Summer hours: closed Saturdays in June, July and August.
The Lawrence Library is fully accessible to everyone. The library has low pile carpeting and hardwood floors for easy access. The bathroom is equipped with a baby changing station. In June 2018, the Lawrence Library opened a new handicap and wheel chair accessible trail with a rope railing.
Our staff is happy to provide:
- research help at the library, online, or by phone
- retrieval of shelved materials
For people with a motor disability, we have:
- Ramp at the Library entry
- Designated handicapped parking spaces
- Handicapped-accessible rest room
For people who are blind or visually impaired, we offer:
- Large print adult books
- Adult and children's books on CD and MP3
- Color Nook e-readers with font size adjustment
- Handheld magnifying glass
The Library is home to Sidney M. Shattuck's (1876-1917) personal collection of 110 local birds, all carefully mounted and labeled and on permanent display at the Library.
Museum passes to over twenty area Massachusetts museums with admission free or at reduced rates. The library offers programs for all ages plus special seasonal events, monthly art exhibits and music events, films and meeting space ~ all events are free and open to public. Room requests, program registration and museum passes may all be booked by phone or online from the library's web page.
Home delivery of books and media is available as needed.
- Assistive Technology and Equipment
- Recreation/Arts/Social and Leisure
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Able to serve clients in their wheelchair
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Fees: Free Service