LIFE Coaches LIFE Inc.
Contact InformationLIFE Inc.
Contact: Diane Enochs, Director
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
View LIFE Coaches Website
550 Lincoln Road Ext Hyannis, MA 02601
Area Served: Southeast
Map Location LIFE Coaches
LIFE Coaches are there to help guide residents in all areas of independent living. Residents meet weekly with their coach to meal plan and grocery shop. Taking a caring approach to focus on daily responsibilities, coaches also work on money management practices. They will assist with the planning of medical appointments and various transportation needs as well, all while modeling a lifestyle approach that results in successful independent living.
SIL LIFE coaches are tailored to the individual needs of each participant and provide:
- Individual guidance sessions
- Physical health maintenance, including medical appointment setting and transportation
- Basic hygiene guidance
- Money management assistance
- Home care and cleaning guidance, including laundry assistance
- Meal planning and food shpping assistance
- Physical fitness and nutrition (individual plans and group activities)
- Recreation opportunities and planning
- Class and club offerings
- Community involvement opportunities
An important component of the LIFE community is the fitness and wellness program. LIFE employs a full-time certified fitness team to work with residents and facilitatie a wide variety of group recreational activities. LIFE is very active in Special Olympics, with oppportunities to join one or more of several teams, including Track and Field, Basketball, Softball, Swimming, Bowling and others.
LIFE also offers nutrition programs and cooking classes to encourage healthy diets, with LIFE residents gathering in the recreation centers to socialize and prepare meals. At LIFE, we believe that a healthy lifestyle leads to a greater sense of well-being as well as to a happier life.
- Case Management
- Skills Training
- Socialization Activities
- Case Management
- Food and Nutrition
- Independent Living
- Recreation/Arts/Social and Leisure
- Self-Advocacy Training
- Autism Spectrum
- Developmental Disability
- Intellectual Disabilities
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Licensed By: DDS