Mental Health Counseling Priority Professional Care
Contact InformationPriority Professional Care
Contact: Marie Canton, Chief Executive Officer
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Mental Health Counseling Website
1613 Blue Hill Avenue Suite 302 Mattapan, MA 02126-2123
Area Served: Boston
Map Location Mental Health Counseling
The clinic offers services that are available to treat a wide range of mental and emotional disorders; we also provide comprehensive diagnostic assessments for clients. All services are provided by clinicians, psychologists and psychiatrists based upon the client’s treatment needs. PPC provides the following diagnostic, evaluation and treatment services; we provide both office based and outreach Intensive Home Therapy (IHT):
• Individual therapy - Two-person relationship between consumer and counselor that promotes emotional health and growth.
• Group therapy - Selected group of individuals meet in order to share issues, process and problem solve together with the assistance of a therapist. Topics vary according to group’s goals.
• Family and couples therapy - Sessions where the couple or entire family work on concerns together.
• Long/Short term therapy - Short-term therapy is usually three months or less. Long-term therapy can vary in length, but is at least three months.
• Community Support Program - Connects consumers with community resources that are recently discharged/released from hospitals or incarceration.
• Psychiatric medication consultation - Consultation regarding appropriateness of psychotropic medication.
• Adolescent stabilization- Helps adolescents and families to support youth and reduce crises within the community such as schools, home, etc.
• Case consultation - Provide consultation and feedback surrounding care and treatment of consumers.
• After hours on-call availability for client crises. A clinician at PPC is available 24 hours a day to address any crisis that may occur. Call us for more information on our services and additional insurance accepted.
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Counseling
- Outpatient - Mental Illness
- Aetna Health
- Aetna Health Insurance Company
- Aetna Life Insurance Company
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA HMO Blue
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Insurance Company
- Tufts Associated Health Maintenance Organization
- Tufts Insurance Company
- United HealthCare Insurance Company
- United Healthcare of New England
- Mental Health
- Mental Illness
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Accredited By: MassHealth
- Fees: MassHealth, Medicare, Private Insurance, Personal Funds
- Licensed By: MassHealth