Residential Supports Justice Resource Institute
Contact InformationJustice Resource Institute
Contact: Louise Jeffy, Director of Residential Services
Email Address: email@example.com
View Residential Supports Website
1671 Worcester Road Suite 100 Framingham, MA 01701
Area Served: Central
Map Location Residential Supports
JRI Developing Abilities offers a range of residential supports.
- Individual Home Supports provides community case management and assistance with daily living tasks for people living independently in their own homes.
- Shared Living is a 24/7 residential support model which matches caregivers and individuals in their own commuity homes. JRI screens and supports Shared Living participants in their private living arrangments.
- JRI also offers 24/7 staffed community group homes, including homes with supports for people with behavioral needs, mental health needs, trauma-related needs, intensive health conditions, and/or mobility needs.
Regardless of setting or intensity level of needs, JRI can assist with financial management, household management, medication and health care management, transportation, and social and leisure activities, reflecting each person’s goals. In addition, JRI on-call is available 24 hrs for consultation on emergent and urgent situations.
- Case Management
- Financial Assistance
- Group Homes
- In-program Transportation
- Mental Health
- Relationship/Friendship Support
- Socialization Activities
- Independent Living
- Attention Deficit Disorder/Hyper Activity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum
- Behavior Disorder
- Developmental Disability
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Fees: Free Service
- Licensed By: DDS