St. Alfio’s Villa Weston Associates
Contact InformationWeston Associates
Contact: Lisa Pittman, Affordable Housing
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
View St. Alfio's Villa Website
35 Common Street Lawrence, MA 01840
Area Served: Northeast
Map Location St. Alfio's Villa
The programs are:
- Help with processing the application of food stamp and housing, translation, free notary, others applications
- All Fridays they offer the brown bags.
- They offer Monday, Tuesday and Thursday ''hot food'' at 11:00 a.m. to 12:00p.m.,only to residents.
- They have recreation. Like music, bingo and playing cards.
- They offer ''informational talks.''
- Congregate Housing
- Food - Meals
- Food and Nutrition
- Personal Care
- Elderly Person with disabilities
- 60 +
- Able to serve clients in their wheelchair
- Fees: Free Service