Contact InformationBoston Orthopedic & Respiratory Equipment
Contact: Igor Gildshtein, Manager
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Stairlifts and Home Modification Website
175 Main Street Charlestown, MA 02129
Area Served: Boston
Map Location Stairlifts and Home Modification
Stairlifts Straight and Curved Free Estimate Funding Available
The perfect solution for your outdoor patio or front porch steps.
The Acorn 130 Outdoor Stairlift is weather-proofed to withstand the elements, providing the perfect solution for anyone who struggles with their patio or porch steps.
With all of the same features as the Acorn 130 Stairlift, the Acorn Outdoor stairlift comes supplied with a durable waterproof cover for extra protection.
- The Acorn 130 stairlift fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable
- Easily folds away, so everyone can continue to use the stairs A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
- Assistive Technology and Equipment
- Financial Assistance
- Home Modification
- All Disabilities
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Able to serve clients in their wheelchair
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Mobile Equipment
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Fees: Personal Funds