Tolland Public Library Town of Tolland
Contact InformationTown of Tolland
Contact: Jessica Kelmelis, Director
Email Address: email@example.com
View Tolland Public Library Website
22 Clubhouse Road Tolland, MA 01034
Area Served: West
Map Location Tolland Public Library
About Us: The Tolland Public Library responsibilities are to:
• Serve the residents of Tolland and any cardholder of a Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners’ certified library.W
• Respond to the educational, informational and entertainment needs of the community through the loan of written material, audio and video.
• Access all materials available throughout the state of Massachusetts through Inter-Library Loan and electronic database.
• Support the curriculum of the local school systems and students with special needs.
• Support the special needs of any resident of Tolland.
Monday: 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 11:00 a..m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Socialization Activities
- Recreation/Arts/Social and Leisure
- All Disabilities
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Able to serve clients in their wheelchair
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Fees: Free Service