Wise Adult Day Health Associates for Human Services (AHS Inc.)
Contact InformationAssociates for Human Services (AHS Inc.)
Contact: Maria Gateman, Program Director
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Wise Adult Day Health Website
68 Allison Avenue Taunton, MA 02780
Area Served: Southeast
Map Location Wise Adult Day Health
The Wise Adult Day Health Program is a center for adults experiencing health related issues or whose ability to function independently is limited or requires supervision or assistance during the day when caregivers can’t be with them.
- To provide a safe, supportive environment which allows participants to maximize their quality of life and help maintain their independence.
- To enhance the individual’s health and safety by provide medical monitoring and preventive health care to participants
- To provide group and individualized, self-directed social and leisure experiences for participants to promote friendships and socialization.
- Socialization Activities
- Day/Work Activity
- All Disabilities
- Elderly Person with disabilities
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Fees: Free Service, MassHealth
- Licensed By: DDS