Contact InformationWorcester Public Schools
Worcester Family Partnership
Email Address: email@example.com
View Worcester Family Partnership Website
130 Leeds St. Worcester, MA 01606
Area Served: Central
Map Location Worcester Family Partnership
Worcester Family Partnership is a MA Department of Early Education and Care grant to provide support services to families with children birth to school age.
WFP Opportunities include:
* Playgroups - For parent and child Monday through Friday 9:30 11: 00 a.m.
* Family Literacy - In collaboration with Adult Education programming (GED & ESOL) sponsored by partner agencies, family activities are offered to extend learning to the entire family.
* Family Recreational Activities – scheduled monthly
* Workshops Related - to parenting topics – scheduled monthly.
* Family Resource Information.
* Support for families - Transitioning into school/child care settings
* Quality support - For early education programs.
* PCHP - Parent-Child Home Program
- Adult Education
- After School Programs
- Family Support
- Skills Training
- Socialization Activities
- Recreation/Arts/Social and Leisure
- Support Groups
- All Disabilities
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Fees: Free Service